View Profile robscherer123

24 Movie Reviews

2 w/ Responses

Not half bad

Was better than I thought it would be. The animation was pretty well done. I would have liked to see a little more, but I thought it was enjoyable.

Just a suggestion though.. I'd disable sound/music on the preloader, it will make it show up faster and not get in the way or people doing other things while it's loading without hearing sound.

Definately needs sound

The first thing, which I'm sure you know, is it needs sound. Sound will honestly make this SO much better by a long shot. It'll give your animation more impact and the whole deal. So definitely make that your first priority.

Some of the animation movement seemed a TINY bit off, but for your first one and something simple like this it wasn't bad at all, just a tip.

A preloader and some kind of menu would be good, but seeing as this isn't any huge type of movie deal I guess it's fine.

Keep at it though, you'll get better as you go.

Meh

Well... At least I like the Earthbound music. =/

Decent

It seemed like some parts were more refined and better looking than others. Overall I liked some of the beginning fight scenes and the not so drawn-in flash stuff. I think if you would have picked a different font it would have also gave the piece a better feel. Not bad though, kept my attention.

Ianbear555 OT check the game "helmet heroes"

33, Male