Toxic Surfer Toxic Surfer

Am I playing it wrong or are you just flat out not able to avoid 90% of the obstacles thrown at you? I don't think it's me.

Kill the Plumber Kill the Plumber

Very cool concept. I liked the idea of getting to experience Mario from the enemies perspective! Art was nice too. I feel like some sense of completion or satisfaction was somewhat missing from solving the puzzles and beating the level, but maybe it was just me. But nice game!

keybol responds:

hey rob, nice to see you here! some enjoyed it, with the crushing sound funny plumber's face and star. especially when achievement is unlocked and also when game is beat. im basing it on the videos I saw

Demon Decimator Demon Decimator

Pokemon!!!!

Fairytale Annihilation Fairytale Annihilation

Awesome game! I love it!

Planet Blirp Planet Blirp

Awesome!

Really loved the all the upgrades and content! Story was cool too, Ham L Ton was awesome!

Plumet 2 Plumet 2

Decent

Man, this game is cool and solid and all. ..But a 4.14?! Wow, seems kinda high.

Ragdoll Clown! Ragdoll Clown!

Nice

Sweet game. The music is really high quality and I like the overall theme and feel to it.

Gum Drop Hop Gum Drop Hop

Cool

Awe man I got to 1283 and there was a jump that was impossible for me to make. =[ Sweet game though.

Dino Strike Dino Strike

Amazing Flash Game

Easy 10/10 for me. Love this game, I was always a huge fan of scrolling beat em ups. This game seems more of an old console game than it does a flash game (which is good).

Can't really say anything more other than this is a great game. While it does resemble Streets of Rage and Final Fight, I think most of all this obviously resembles Cadillacs and Dinosaurs. ;P

Good job.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Insane fun

Wow this game is crazy! I didn't think this game could get anymore nuts until I took down the helicopter and a frigin monkey thing came out of it! o.O?! Awesome game, extremely chaotic, and continually has new planes and things to crash, so it keeps you going. Great game!